HGMH is committed to providing transparent health care to our community. Please feel free to review the documents below or linked from specific public reporting sections listed on the menu to the left.
Our annual reports are prepared for and distributed at our annual general meetings, which are held in June every year. The following are the five most recent reports.
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (2016-2017 Financial Statements)
- 2015-2016 Annual Report (2015-2016 Financial Statements)
- 2014-2015 Annual Report (2014-2015 Financial Statements)
- 2013-2014 Annual Report (2013-2014 Financial Statements)
- 2012-2013 Annual Report (2012-2013 Financial Statements)
Executive Compensation Program
- The proposed Executive Compensation Program sets out a rational compensation approach for designated executive positions consistent with the BPSECA. As part of the Government Regulations, all Ontario broader public sector employers are required to conduct a 30-day public consultation on their proposed Executive Compensation Program. Following consultation and review of the input, the final Executive Compensation Program will be posted. If you have feedback on the Program, please email email@example.com We will be accepting public input until May 9, 2018. All feedback is appreciated and will be kept on record.
Hospital Service Accountability Agreement (HSAA)
HGMH prepares a strategic plan entitled "Strategic Directions" that provides overall guidance over a period of time. The plan currently in use covers the period from 2016-2019.
Hospital policies required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005) / Customer Service Standards are available upon request.